TRAVELER RESPONSIBILITY :
It shall be the sole responsibility of the guest/s to ensure that he/she possesses the required valid travel documents and statutory clearances, including passports, visas, confirmed travel tickets, insurance including medical insurance certificates, any other document used to confirm the services of the tour including an arrangement with an independent contractor and other statutory certificates, to enable him/her to undertake tour.
Guest is responsible for his own luggage. The luggage at the airport, during any air travel, in coaches, in any train journey, at immigration points, etc., the guest has to verify and be responsible for the same. The tips for services rendered to carry guest/s baggage to the rooms are guest/s responsibility and have to be paid directly to the service provider. The “porter” or any helper arranged by the guest/s at any train stations, airports, at immigration points, or any other place, is the sole responsibility of the guest/s and guest/s shall have to pay tip directly to them.
MAKE A RESERVATION :
- To make a booking please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +212-690026006
- A deposit of minimum 10% of the price is required before we confirm a booking for a tour.
- Please note that costs of payment(s) transferred via bank or wired through Western Union or other cash transfer offices are not included in the tour price, all such costs shall be borne entirely by you.
- The deposit is non-refundable but can be credited to the cost of an alternative trip taken within 40 weeks of the original start date of your travel arrangements fewer costs incurred i.e. hotel cancellation fees.
- On receipt of your deposit/payment in full, we will confirm your travel arrangements in writing and issue a detailed itinerary and invoice. We reserve the right to change the price, services, or other particulars before written confirmation of your booking.
- Once confirmed, the Price of your travel arrangements is not subject to further surcharges or increases.
- It is essential that you provide passenger names (including forenames) as they appear on passports.
PAYMENT PROCEDURES :
The balance of the Price is payable at the start date of your travel, either upon your arrival at the airport or from any other pick-up point. Please note that if payment is not received Morocco Next Agency reserves the right to cancel your travel arrangements and make cancellation charges.
For tours where the payment is not received in time, we reserve the right to cancel the hotel reservations that will be re-booked, subject to availability, when payment is received. If the rooms are no longer available alternative options will be proposed and this may affect the price.
TOUR CANCELLATION BY THE GUEST :
If you want to cancel a confirmed tour, a written notification of cancellation must be sent to Morocco Next Agency via email to [email protected] The date of the cancellation is the date on which written notification is received by our Tour Company. Cancellation Charges are applicable as follows, per person:
Please note the deposit sent to confirm a trip with Morocco Next Agency is 100% un-refundable but will be used for credit to another tour within 10 months from the cancelation date.
- At least 60 days: Loss of deposit.
- 30 – 59 days: Loss of 70% of Tour Price.
- 30 days or less: Loss of 100% of Tour Price.
FORCE MAJEURE :
Force majeure means any event or circumstance not within the reasonable control, directly or indirectly, of Morocco Next Agency in its ability to perform its obligations/ responsibilities regarding the tour including :
- War, hostilities invasion, the act of foreign enemies.
- Rebellion, revolution, insurrection or military or usurped power, or civil war.
- Epidemic, explosion, fire, flood, earthquake, or other exceptional natural calamity and act of God.
- Ionizing radiation or contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear fuel, or from any nuclear waste from the combustion of nuclear fuel, radioactive toxic explosive, or other hazardous properties of any explosive nuclear assembly or nuclear component of such assembly.
- Riot, commotion, or disorder.
- Any act or omission of any Government instrumentality.
- A Change in Legal Requirements.
- Strikes, lockouts, or other industrial disturbances.
- Abnormal weather or sea conditions include tempest, lightning, hurricane, typhoon, rain & temperatures.
CANCELLATION BY OUR COMPANY :
Morocco Next Agency is entitled to cancel a Confirmed Tour and will inform you of such cancellations no later than 60 days before the tour departure date. Where the cancellation is due to ‘Force Majeure’ or government travel advice, our Tour Company reserves the right to cancel a departure at any time. Should Morocco Next Agency cancel your confirmed trip you will be given the choice of taking the same holiday within a 25 week period or accepting a full refund (except in the case of ‘Force Majeure’ or government travel advice when refunds will be less any unrecoverable costs). Our Tour Company will not be liable for any additional costs incurred by you or to pay any other compensation to you.
TRAVEL INSURANCE :
The Client MUST take out suitable travel insurance in order to take part in a tour organized by the Company. If the Client fails to have fully comprehensive travel insurance their contract with Morocco Next Agency becomes null and void, we will no longer be able to provide any service to the client, including arranging or assisting with medical care.
Clients are wholly responsible for arranging their own insurance. A suitable insurance policy should provide adequate cover for medical expenses arising through illness or accident prior to or during the holiday and loss of holiday monies through cancellation and curtailment of the holiday for insurable reasons. The Company is able to assist the Client in obtaining a suitable insurance policy. Clients making their own arrangements should ensure that there are no exclusion clauses limiting protection for the type of activities in their tour.
TRAVELER WITH SPECIAL NEEDS :
If we are informed at the time of booking, the company, without being held responsible in any way whatsoever, will make a reasonable attempt to accommodate the special needs of disabled guests or senior citizens. Most transportation services are not equipped with wheelchair ramps. A capable companion must accompany the guest who needs assistance.
VISAS AND VACCINATIONS :
Passports, visas, and vaccinations: Clients must ensure that they are aware of all relevant passport and visa requirements and that they allow adequate time to obtain them. Please note that many countries require that passports be valid for six months beyond the period of the Client’s stay. Requirements can change and it is the Clients’ responsibility to ensure that they comply with current passport, visa, and health requirements and take all necessary documents with them to gain access to any country or region which forms part of the tour. The Client will be solely responsible for any cost, loss, or damage which he or the Company incurs as a result of a failure to obtain all necessary passports, visas, and/or vaccinations.
If the Client has a complaint about any of the tour arrangements, the Client must bring it to the attention of the tour leader or other representative of the Company at the time so that they may use their reasonable endeavors to rectify the situation. Failure to complain at the time will affect the Client’s ability to claim compensation from the Company. Should the problem remain unsolved a complaint must be made in writing to the Company within a reasonable period of not more than (we suggest 3 months) after the completion of the tour. The direct complaint can be made to Morocco NextAgency Manager, Abdul Jalil by phone +212 642-725495 Or Our +212-690026006